Delivery & Returns
Engineered Delivery – White Glove Service
When purchasing or hiring any mobility the assembly of the product can present significant challenges to those with limited mobility therefore we will:
· Provide flexible delivery options and times to suit your personal circumstance
· Delivery, set-up and install of the new product with your comfort.
· Fully demonstrate the product so you will familiar with the full range of functions and are comfortable using
· Provide you with a completed hand-over sheet and product manual for your reference
· Remove any old appliance from the home and dispose of in the correct manner
We provides a Nationwide coverage with directly employed engineers who are covering the majority of the country every week. We would normally advise delivery with 5-7 working days however this is purely to manage expectations. 83% of our deliveries are completed within 3 working days and 92% within 4 days. These figures are all from receipt of the product at our warehouse on Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire.
• Orders are processed as normal and shipped within 3-5 working days.
• Depending on the size of your order it will be delivered by Hermes, UPS, DHL.
• Please note that your order will be delivered to the front door of your property.
• Delivery also to outside of UK mainland
We deliver UK wide.
We provide Free shipping to all over the UK.
Our super recommended “White Glove” service which give you fully demonstrate in your home by trained engineer, Cost only £95.
By engineered delivery, We ship with health distribution company which cover the Mainland UK only.
By free shipping we usually ships with UPS, DHL, FEDEX.
All equipment is substantially packaged for maximum protection during the shipping process. In some instances if deemed necessary partial or minor disassembly of the equipment may be required to better protect the item.
All orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 days of order request [most orders are processed on the same day], You also can pick up from our warehouse at WF16.
We provides a Nationwide coverage with directly employed engineers who are covering the majority of the country every week. We would normally advise delivery with 5-7 working days however this is purely to manage expectations. 83% of our deliveries are completed within 3 working days and 92% within 4 days. These figures are all from receipt of the product at our warehouse at North Yorkshire.
By regular delivery 5-7 working days to all over the UK.
Damaged or faulty
If your purchased item is received damaged or faulty, we ask that you contact us within 24 Hours from the date of delivery in order to be eligible for replacement. You will receive a replacement item or a credit for the purchase if the item cannot be replaced.
How to return your item
Contact our customer support team using the contact us tab. One of our staff will assist you with your return request. You will be provided with the address details of where to send your return.