Delivery & Returns
Engineered Delivery – White Glove Service
When purchasing or hiring any mobility the assembly of the product can present significant challenges to those with limited mobility therefore we will:
· Provide flexible delivery options and times to suit your personal circumstance
· Delivery, set-up and install of the new product with your comfort.
· Fully demonstrate the product so you will familiar with the full range of functions and are comfortable using
· Provide you with a completed hand-over sheet and product manual for your reference
We provides a Nationwide coverage with directly employed engineers who are covering the majority of the country every week. We would normally advise delivery with 5-7 working days however this is purely to manage expectations. 83% of our deliveries are completed within 3 working days and 92% within 4 days. These figures are all from receipt of the product at our warehouse at North Yorkshire.
By regular delivery 5-7 working days to all over the UK.
5-10 working days to Mainland Spain / Germany / Italy / Poland / Belgium / Denemark / Sweden
• Orders are processed as normal and shipped within 3-7 working days.
• Depending on the size of your order it will be delivered by Green Power (Mainland UK), Hermes, RedHead international / TNT.
• Please note that your order will be delivered to the front door of your property.
• UK wide / Spain / France / Germany / Denemark / Italy / Poland / Belgium / Sweden / Portugal
We deliver UK wide / Spain / France / Germany / Denemark / Italy / Poland / Belgium / Sweden / Portugal
By engineered delivery (Mainland UK only) or Courier
All equipment is substantially packaged for maximum protection during the shipping process. In some instances if deemed necessary partial or minor disassembly of the equipment may be required to better protect the item.
All orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 days of order request [most orders are processed on the same day, You also can pick up from our warehouse at YO61 3ET.
The customer has the right to return any item within a 14 day period, counted from the day of the purchase. The item must be returned exactly as it was delivered: undamaged, in it is original packaging, and straight to our warehouse.
The customer must note that since the day of the delivery, until the moment it arrives at our warehouse the item remains under their full responsibility, meaning that any and all costs and arrangements for the return of the item must be fully covered by the customer. This might include: covering the full cost of the return via courier, arranging for a courier of their preference to return the goods to our warehouse, and any other costs that may arise.
Please also note that if the item happens to arrive at our ware house after the 14 day return period, out of its original packaging or damaged (either by the customer or by the courier), Green Power remains its’ right to reject the full refund of the item being returned.
The customer must contact us prior to making any returns or cancellations, so we can provide them with the pertinent delivery details and reference number for the goods being returned to our warehouse. This will ensure our knowledge of the item being returned and help prevent any mistakes that could result on the item getting lost, or wrongfully delivered to a wrong address.
Please return your scooter to:
Longbridge House Farm